1. THE WORD We believe that the Bible is the word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts, written under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and that it has supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. THE TRINITY We believe that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons, that these are equal in every divine perfections, and that they execute distinct but harmonious offices in the work of creation, providence and redemption.
3. GOD THE FATHER We believe in God, the Father, an infinite, personal spirit, perfect holiness, wisdom, power and love. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of each person, that He hears and answers prayer, and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ.
4. JESUS CHRIST We believe in Jesus Christ, God’s only Begotten son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings. We believe in His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people, and personal visible return to earth.
5. THE HOLY SPIRIT We believe in the Holy Spirit who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness and judgment, and regenerate, sanctify, and empower all who believe in Jesus Christ. We believe that the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Christ, and that He is an abiding helper, teacher and guide.